On Age and Wisdom
A few things I’ve learned with age: 😊
1) I am not responsible for other people’s feelings.
2) I can’t help those who aren’t willing to help themselves. ❤️
3) I do not have to process every little thing.
4) Just because an opportunity presents itself doesn’t mean I have to take it.
5) Firm boundaries deflect drama.
6) It’s okay to not be liked by everyone.
7) People are going to do whatever they’re going to do. 💜
8) I am not responsible for the outcome of other people’s choices.
9) The clearer I get with what I want and what feels good to me, the more I have it in my life.
10) EVERYTHING IS TRANSIENT ~ especially life itself. 🌈